Monday, October 14, 2013

Amy's Mom:: eight toys we love


1. Our Lady of Guadeloupe doll. We bought this for Amy on our trip to the shrine of Our Lady of Guadeloupe in WI. There is a whole line of these adorable (and Catholic!) dolls at Shining Light Dolls (of course, we entend to collect them all.) 
2. Easter rabbit handmade by annie beez folkart. (on her days off she's Amy's grandma!)

3.Amy's Jellycat! sent to herfrom her great aunt Kathy in Seattle! We looove Jellycat and this teddy is perfectly made for snuggling <3

3. One of my favorites- Amy's first rosary! We usually hang this from her carrier so it goes where ever she does!

5. Circus Bear. This is a hand-me-down from Amy's aunt Isabel and his little hat and crooked smile make him irresistible,

6. Francis. Brought back from Assisi when Amy's grandma visited Rome.


7. Circo Elephant. Target. 10$. So cute. Get one.
8. Okay this doesn't really count as a toy, more of a decoration. This is "Bear," a paper mask I made him when I was three. We love him <3.


Where did you get some of your favorite kids toys? I'm a toy lover and I'm always looking for a cute new addiction to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment